Friday, March 15, 2013

The Ring- 11.45 p.m


            That was a Saturday night, 11.45 p.m, in such a crowded place where people gathered, talked, biked, took photographs, or simply sat on the grass, a man suddenly talked to a woman, who has just passed two big trees with the eyes covered with a couple of rings , in his hand. There was a wide, blooming smile and the eyes glistened with tears – seen in the woman’s face for hearing what just had been said by the man, to propose her a marriage. The woman was me, myself, who couldn’t be any happier to find that he was proposing me. “thousand times yes” , the only simple word to begin a wonderful world was revealed , for I couldn’t deny the senses.
            I didn’t know what to do and I didn’t know what to say, at that 11.45 p.m. It was awkward moment for finding myself blushed as if I was about to be died. It was just too pleased to have, I thought.  
            After having the gorgeous thing in my finger, I thought that my day, after that night was far away better than ever. I liked to see it dazzling under the sun, had it shown  and make every faces reveal their surprising smiles or I simply looked at it as the most enchanting one I had. I didn’t know if I was insane or not for talking to my ring- when I’ve just arrived at my room, since I couldn’t sleep at all.
“What a gorgeous ring you are – most beautiful one I’ve ever had”, I said.
“Sure, I’m very pretty to be used in our finger”, a voice came from the ring. I got really shocked to hear ‘it voices’ suddenly heard. Yes, the ring he had given to me at 11.45 p.m now I was talking to, soon after he took me home.
“Oh my God, am I dreaming now? Ring! You can talk! Did I really hear you talking to me? Or simply because I was too happy?”, I wonder.
“Why can’t I speak? To the woman being loved by such a favorable man who has taken me from he shop. He simply took me as a simple ring, but then he chose me as the nicest one than the rests to be given to you”, it said sparklingly.
“Sure, ring his decision to pick you is right. I like you; well I am really happy to have you. I couldn’t be any more pleased for your companion for my whole life. Ring; did he really want me to be his partner life? Mean, a wife?” , I rubbed it softly.
“Of course he did. You couldn’t believe for what I have seen several hours before I was about to be given to you. He held me tightly- with a box. I could feel that he was terribly nervous, as it might be the important one to do in his life, to propose you. He talked a lot to his mother and his best friends on the phone, asking for suggestion or to simply to make him more relax.  A mother talking such a comforting words ever, that her son would do the proposal well and thought that everything would be okay- no need to be worried at all. A female friend of him totally supported him by trying to find a good place for the proposal. And the rest one was a man, most agreeable one to be your lover’s best friend, was happy to see his good fellow would be getting married soon. He might not a romantic man and couldn’t easily speak the romantic words- but he sincerely told you the truth, that he loved you.  Simple words to say ‘Will you marry me?’ and ‘I love you’  were most relieved to be.”, explained it.
“How kind are they. They are really good friend, to make the man I love find his mirth. You know Ring, I was really freezing that I could feel as if my heart stop beating and my blood stop flowing. I had no reason to say no. I think he would be good for me, more favorable than any other men. Thank you for coming to my life, ring.”
The ring didn’t speak anymore. It was simply just silent with its dazzling light, the light for us to face the following day- the wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment