Friday, March 15, 2013

A Letter for Dina Oktaviani


Dear Dina Oktaviani ,
Firstly, I was really amazed by your words by words written in your letter. You have given us strength and certain kind of power- to believe ourselves potential, talent, and capability to reach our goals. Well, I might be different from you- for not experiencing such life that could be hard for everyone to face, including me. You really struggled for that to keep strong and explored yourself to be the one who you really are, a great writer. This certainly make me impressed to see that you survived well- even though there were much miseries, troubles, and difficulties in your childhood life back then. But now, you stand, you write, to make the world see you as strong woman, agreeable, brilliant and talented writer throughout your works. Besides, there will be many hearts and minds being touched and moved by your life story since people will learn that life could not be always easy and happy. There will not only mirth without feeling any misery first. There will not any relief, without keeping a big burden. The most important one is that there will always be a way to be good and respect who we really are by spending much efforts and exploring ourselves as best as we can. No matter what the result will be, that is the best for us.
For your impressing writing, you said that there must be a practice. I am totally agreed with you. If I am not mistaken, I have ever heard that man’s talent is only 3 to 4 % and the rest ones are determined by practice. The talent could not be even improved if we don’t develop that. By learning and practicing, we can make our own world. Dear, Dina Oktaviani , I once again state that you really impress me to keep running this life with the struggle and the positive mind- of believing myself. Thank you.
Regards, Yogyakarta
Dewi Sagita



No comments:

Post a Comment